Custom Search

Cover Later - QA Engineer

Your Name
Contact: Mobile/Land Line Number
Email: abcd@gmail.com

Mr . HR Name
ABC Road
Bangalore

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to express my interest in the QA Engineer post for your organisation as mentioned in your organization’s website, and have enclosed my resume for your consideration.

I am a software engineer with much enthusiasm and experience in testing web based software systems. I have the experience of leading, organizing and successfully accomplishing software projects. I have listed my key strengths that will help you learn my background in software testing.

  • Qualitative experience in Product enhancement, Implementation, Reviewing Functional Specification, Testing and Quality Assurance, Customer Support .
  • Deft in Product, Testing, defect tracking, verifying & validating user requirement based on product requisites.
  • Gained experience in testing products and handling projects efficiently for delivering the required applications in a very systematic way.
  • Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with proven abilities in resolving complex product issues.
  • Intermediate level experience constructing and running SQL Queries.
With strong communication, team cooperation and testing capability, I am sure I can provide direct and valuable contribution to your organization.

I would welcome the opportunity to have an interview with your selection team and look forward to hearing from you in the near future. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Your Name

Posted byPrashanthNaik at 12:26 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WordLinx - Get Paid To Click